This introductory information on systems thinking was prepared by undergraduate students in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Deakin University. We’d like to thank Melanie Lay, Charlie-Jean Merret, Angie Politis and Naomi Snook for preparing this fantastic resource.
- What is Systems Thinking?
- Applying Systems Thinking
- Systems Thinking in the classroom
- Further Reading on Systems Thinking
- Systems Thinking Teacher Resources
Enjoy!Extra references used by the students in preparing these tabs
- Will Allen 2020, Systems thinking, learning for sustainability, retrieved 11th May 2020 (link)
- Bosch, O.J.H, King, C.A, Herbohn, J.L, Russel, I.W, Smith, C.S 2006, ‘Getting the big picture in natural resource management – systems thinking as ‘method’ for scientists, policymakers and other stakeholders’, Wiley InterScience (link 10.1002/sres.818)
- Royal Society of Chemistry 2020, Tackling global challenges : supporting the chemical science community to help create a sustainable future, retrieved 30 May 2020 (link)
- Acaroglu L 2017. “Tools for system thinkers: the 6 fundamental concepts of systems thinking”, medium.com, retrieved 2nd May 2020 (link)