Publications from researchers in the Elements of Sustainable Chemistry (ESC) research hub can be found below. Where possible, links or copies of seminar material are provided.
Research articles and conference presentations
- Eaton, A. C., Delaney, S., & Schultz, M. (2019). Situating Sustainable Development within Secondary Chemistry Education via Systems Thinking: A Depth Study Approach. Journal of Chemical Education. doi: 10.1021/acs.jchemed.9b00266
- Schultz, M., Delaney, S., Ferguson, J. & Lai, J. (2019) Exploring opportunities to integrate Systems Thinking into chemistry education. Paper presented at Australian Conference on Science and Mathematics Education, The University of Sydney, October 2-4, 2019.
- Delaney, S., Schultz. M. (2019). Situating sustainable chemistry in teaching and learning with systems thinking. Presentation at Periodic Table of Elements – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow teacher conference, School of Chemistry (Kemik-Um), University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 20, 2019.
- Delaney, S., Schultz, M., Eaton, A. (2019). Activities to promote sustainability awareness in secondary and tertiary chemistry. Conference presentation at Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI) Chemical Education Division Symposium, Canberra Institute of Technology, December 5-6, 2019.
- Delaney, S., Schultz, M., Eaton, A., Ferguson, J., Soo, J., Lai, J. (2019). Situating sustainable chemistry in teaching and learning with systems thinking. Presentation at Contemporary Approaches to Research (CAR) in Mathematics, Science, Health and Environmental Education Symposium, Deakin University, Melbourne, November 7-8, 2019.
Seminars and workshops
- Delaney, S., Schultz, M., Eaton, A. (2019). Situating sustainable chemistry in teaching and learning with systems thinking. Workshop presented at the Chemistry Education Association (CEA) November lectures, University of Melbourne, November 22, 2019. Workshop slides